7 Reasons to Love Laminate Flooring
As you look around your place, do you find yourself dissatisfied with the look of your home? Why not upgrade your home then? Give it a new chic, glamorous or sophisticated look. It’s not as expensive or as difficult as you think.
Investing in laminate flooring can make a real difference. With a simple change in the flooring, you can revamp the look of a room, even if it still contains the same old furniture.
Here are seven reasons why you should consider getting laminate flooring.
- Wood-like Appearance: Wood flooring is beautiful, contemporary and sadly, expensive. If you want the wood-like appearance of a hardwood floor without the cost, then consider laminate flooring. Make your home look luxurious without paying a luxurious price!
- Budget-friendly: On a budget but still want a beautiful looking floor? Here comes laminate flooring to the rescue. It’s an affordable option, especially when compared to traditional wood and tile flooring.
- Variety: Variety is the spice of life! And the best thing about laminate is that it provides various styles and designs that fit any home decor. No matter if you are eyeing a check board print, contemporary tile design or the au naturelwood layout, laminate flooring can be moulded in different hues, grains and styles to suit and fit with your needs and requirements.
- DIY-friendly: Laminates planks snap together without glue or nails making them easy to install. The planks are also usually wider making it easier to cover more space in less time. With the interlocking click system, the installation can take only one afternoon.
- Moisture-resistance: Laminate flooring is moisture resistant. So you can mop it with wet cloth and not have to worry about humidity warping the planks.
- Durability: It is stain and scratch resistant so you don’t have to worry about pets creating havoc on the floor when you’re out.
- Versatility: Lastly, laminate flooring is very versatile. It can be used almost anywhere you want. It’s configuration is built with interlocking pieces so it can ‘float’ over the sub-floor. Being unattached in this way means it can be installed above, below, or on-grade.
Lightweight, easy-to-install and durable, laminate flooring is a budget-friendly choice. It can resemble natural stone to hardwood giving you so many aesthetic choices!